Thursday, November 7, 2013

Case Study No. 1102: Sheila the Librarian

The Librarian A Collection of Four Erotic Stories Audio Book
5:03
http://www.qbba.com/book/40831/the-librarian-a-collection-of-four-erotic-stor...
A collection of four erotic stories with mixed themes including lesbian, mnage, and sex with strangers....
Tags: audiobook qbba.com miranda forbes editor hore lake phoebe grafton jaybee summersdale publishers
Added: 1 year ago
From: AudioBooks0
Views: 10

From amazon.com:

"The Librarian: A Collection of Four Erotic Stories"

A collection of four erotic stories with mixed themes including lesbian, menage, and sex with strangers.

'The Librarian' by Eva Hore: A young woman returns early to her shared apartment, to find her scantily clad roommate preparing for a mysterious night-out. Where does a Librarian go after a day in the stacks?

'Wreck-Her' by Lynn Lake: A business woman is unexpectedly delayed as her company car breaks-down, deep in the sun-parched Manitoba prairie. With no cell phone signal and the soaring heat of the surroundings rising, desperation rapidly begins to set in. Help soon arrives in the form of a tow truck that stops to offer assistance. After thoroughly appraising the situation, the truck driver is soon ready to dispense a unique form of roadside assistance that ultimately proves much to the woman's delight.

'Mixed Blessings' by Phoebe Grafton: Two friends are in need of temporary relief from their respective husbands. With one husband too demanding and the other too languid, both wives decide that a weekend exchange is the best tonic. A plan is hatched, and after a night out together is put into effect, as door keys are exchanged for each other's home and husband.

'Maggie' by Kay JayBee: Curiosity gets the better of Maggie, as she follows John and Peter, two well-to-do gentlemen from the village deep into the woods. Her world is soon turned upside down when she witnesses both men indulging in a covert act of carnal pleasure, an act which in her world carries a penalty of eternal damnation.

(C)2010 Accent Press; (P)2012 Summersdale Publishers Ltd

---

From bookstrand.com:

"Hi, Sheila, it's just me," I said, bursting through the front door. I was running late for a dinner date with my sister, Christine.

I stopped dead in my tracks as I spied her coming out of the bathroom. I'd never seen her looking so hot. She nervously brushed a few wisps of hair that had escaped from beneath a towel that was twisted into a turban on her head, clearly unnerved that I'd seen what she was wearing.

"I ... er ... I didn't expect you home so early," she stuttered.

I couldn't keep my eyes off her stunning figure. She was wearing a red and black teddy underneath her robe. It was open, revealing her amazing body. She had She had beautiful ebony skin and the red complemented her, turning her into a vibrant vamp.

"I forgot something," I said, still staring at her breasts.

She pulled the robe tight around her body and rushed into her bedroom. I stood there looking after her. In the twelve months we'd shared this apartment, not once had I seen her go out on a date, yet these last five Fridays, whenever I got home, she was never here and didn't arrive back until Sunday morning.

When I'd asked her where she'd been, she just said she'd been out with some old school friends. I suggested she bring them around here one Friday. I said I'd love to meet them but she just ignored me.

I was a snoop by nature and the fact that she had that sexy teddy on didn't fool me. Normally she dressed very conservatively. She was a librarian and, believe me, usually she looked the part. Hair pulled up in a bun, horn-rimmed glasses. She looked and acted like a mouse.

On the weekends prior she would just bum around in tracksuits and sloppy clothes. She always had her nose in a book. I must admit I didn't have much time for her, always busy with my own life. I had no idea she was so horny looking.

She was seeing someone, but who? And why the secrecy?

"See you," she yelled, as she passed my door.

I felt so alone when she left. I lay on my bed thinking about her. Dinner with Christine now seemed such a chore whereas before I was looking forward to it.

"Can we skip dinner?" I asked Christine when she answered her phone.

"Yeah, why?" she said.

"Oh, I just don't feel like it, that's all," I said.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, it's just that ... it's ... "

Christine knew I had a crush on Sheila. She'd already told me to either tell her or get over it.

"It's what?" she pried.

"It's Sheila. She's going out again tonight and I caught her coming out of the bathroom wearing a very sexy teddy," I blurted out.

"So what? Leave the girl alone. You have to get over this obsession you have with her," she said.

"I'm not obsessing. I'm just curious. Don't you think it's strange, her spending all those weekends away and not telling me anything."

"I think you're strange. She doesn't have to tell you anything. You're not her mother. Don't bug her about it. It's her own business. I've got another call. I'll talk to you tomorrow," she said hanging up.

I rolled over burying my face in the pillow. I didn't care what she said. I wanted to know what she was up to. Many thoughts and scenarios rushed through my mind. I lay there thinking hard, wondering where she was and what she was up to.

I imagined that I'd followed her out, watched as she ran down the steps, her long hair trailing after her. She'd hop into a cab and her coat would ride up so I'd be able to see the tops of her stockings. Stockings meant suspenders and suspenders meant no ugly pantyhose.

I'd keep my distance as the taxi sped through the quiet streets. It would stop in a seedy part of town where there were old warehouses. I'd cut my lights and idled along, just like in the movies. When she knocks on a door someone wearing a dark robe will answer it.

I can't see what the person looks like as the light from inside the room shadows his face. She slips inside and I'm left to wonder what to do next. I decide to cruise by slowly; my lights still off and park just around the corner of the building.

What would happen next?

Faint music would be coming from inside. There are windows but they are too high for me to see into. Skirting around the back I'd find an old milk crate. I take it with me back to a window and balance carefully on it. I'm able to peer inside, just between the crack of the curtain.

This room is a dining room. A huge wooden table dominates the room with large, ornate chairs that could seat about twenty people. Nothing at all mysterious about this room, quite boring actually and then I see someone walk past the room so I'd pull back on instinct, become more interested and grab my crate and go to the other side.

Can't have my fantasy too boring. I'd have to make it more exciting.

This room would be nothing like the other. This one is decked out with what looks like thick and luxurious carpet, with deep mahogany furniture and plush red velvet covers. There is a huge chair, more like a throne, placed at the centre of one of the walls. Small tables and armchairs are scattered about the room.

Large wooden posts are attached to the ceiling at the same end as the throne and there is a crate or cage with wooden bars nearby, an array of whips adorn the wall and in a glass cabinet I spy dildos, vibrators and other interesting toys.

Yes, that gives it a definite intriguing atmosphere.

Voices alert me to the doorway. Sheila is leading the way, wearing a long purple robe. As she walks, the gown parts and underneath I see she is still wearing the sexy teddy and definitely stockings and suspenders. Her hair is draped around her like a shawl. Even from this distance I'll be able to see she has her face beautifully made up and as she heads for the throne, others will enter the room. All will be women.

Sheila will be the only one in purple. She'll stand out, look special. Some will have black, some red and two girls will sit at Sheila's feet wearing white tunics, white see through tunics. I'll peer harder, nearly topple off the crate to see if either of them are wearing underwear.

They won't! Dark nipples will stand out like beacons as the girls cross their legs to sit on the floor. Most of the armchairs will be taken up. Waitresses, dressed only in a short apron and nothing else, their breasts swaying as they walk will enter as well as two men wearing tight leather pants and no shirts. They'll stand on either side of the girls who are at Sheila's feet, their arms crossed, muscles flexed.

My pussy throbs as I plan which way to go from here.

I'd be intrigued for many reasons. Firstly, that Sheila would be the head of anything as she is normally such a mouse. Secondly, that women would dominate this room. They'd have to be part of some sort of association, which definitely has nothing to do with the library association. Thirdly, naked female waitresses will serve drinks to women who slap them on the arse or pinch their breasts. They'll be so submissive that they show no reaction.

My hand steals down to my pussy and I feel the heat emancipating from there and I smile. This is the randiest I've felt for ages.

I can't hear what is being said, the walls would obviously be sound proofed to keep away nosy people like me and I can't even imagine what they would say anyway. The two men will walk from the room and minutes later come back, both holding the arm of a beautiful young woman who they stand in front of Sheila.

I need to add some drama to this.

Some sort of heated argument will ensue and their body language will be tense. The woman will struggle to move away but the men will hold her firmly in their grasp. Sheila will approach the woman, look her up and down as though she is for sale. One of the girls who had been at her feet will hand her a cushion. Something will be resting on it.

It will be a knife.

Sheila will run the blunt edge of the knife down the side of the girl's face, over her neck and the swell of her breasts. Then down and under her shirt where with one quick upward motion she'll slice off the buttons and the shirt will fall open. The two men will rip it from her arms and discarded it onto the floor.

I really should get into this sort of stuff; it's definitely a turn on.

Now they'll hold her arms more firmly as she begins to struggle. I'll watch, mesmerized, as the knife moves under her bra straps and slices through them. Her bra will fall forward, exposing a luscious pair of breasts. Now Sheila will trace the knife around her nipples before lowering her head to suck one into her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment