Thursday, August 8, 2013

Case Study No. 0909: "The Librarian Song"

The Librarian Song
2:30
A song I wrote. About a librarian.
Tags: original song music keyboard pian girls singers
Added: 1 year ago
From: bleachwithtide
Views: 621

From myspace.com:

"Librarian" by Chelsea Donovan, Kasi Walters, and Mary Cumpton

Librarian, you're really cute
You've got glasses and pointy shoes
Stick a pencil in your butt
I think you might be the one
I know you don't have a clue
But trust me, our love's overdue

I think I should start over
Maybe I should start over

LI-BRAR-EE-AN
These books weigh a ton
They're on agriculture
Except for one about vultures

I know you've got work to do
But I just wanna leave with you
I know that it's loud out there
But I got earmuffs we can share
You've got specs, I've got a car
And we can go very far

I think I should start over
I already started over

LI-BRAR-EE-AN
On my card it says "Marion"
But that's not my real name
I won't take the blame

LI-BRAR-EE-AN
Check my books and I'll be gone
If I come back later
You'll know I'm not a traitor

No comments:

Post a Comment