Thursday, August 2, 2012

Case Study No. 0477: Trish S.

003 Wild Arms Alter Code F Cecilia Prologue
14:40
Finally, our third party member: the lovable blond "waifus of a lot of people for some weird reason": Princess Cecilia Lynne Adlehyde.
Tags: wild arms wa1 acf alter code rudy roughnight jack vambrace van burace cecilia lynne adlehyde hanpan calamity jane maxwell emma hetfield zed magdalen mariel
Added: 1 year ago
From: rvlast
Views: 511

From wikipedia.org:

"Wild Arms Alter Code: F" is an enhanced remake of the original "Wild Arms" for the PlayStation 2. The game features entirely new 3D environments, five new playable characters and many other improvements. The game's North American release was postponed several times until it was finally released on November 15, 2005. The North American version comes with a bonus DVD featuring the first episode of the Wild Arms anime series, Wild Arms: Twilight Venom. It was never released in Europe.

The game features more characters than just the original trio. Other characters such as Jane Maxwell, Mcdullen Harts (called Magdalene Harts in the remake), Emma Hetfield, Mariel, and Zed will be able to join and the player may switch them into the battlefield. Many NPCs have also been expanded upon (for example, the unnamed librarian character in the Curan Abbey is now called Trish). In addition, all of the dungeons have completely different puzzles and layouts.

The game has been graphically overhauled and now has 3D graphics both in and out of battles. The soundtrack has been heavily remixed or replaced entirely with new music. Numerous FMVs have been added at key points in the game and for the guardian summonings. The encounter cancel system from Wild Arms 2 and 3, which allows a player to skip a random battle, is present.

---

From supercheats.com:

"Trish, the girl in charge of the library at Clan, was organizing the books as usual when an old vellum scroll fell from the shelves. The aged, yellow paper was clearly addressed to her, 'Trish S.' She was surprised, but quickly regained her composure and headed for the library office. She addressed a letter to the girl whose name popped in her mind, and placed it back inside the book, and returned it to the shelf."

---

From cheatsguru.com:

Part IIc. -Prologue 3: A girl at a convent-

[We see a blonde girl sitting in mid-air in a wide blue space, her head
lowered. The surroundings suggest a dream.]
Bright Light:
Shaman... receive my thoughts... Guardians' shaman...
Young girl:
... ... ... ...Are you calling me? [she looks up] Where am I? I do not know
this place... but I feel connected to it...
Bright Light:
Can you hear my thoughts? Guardians' shaman... ...Give me your name... Then
the contract of old will be made once more...
Young girl:
Who are you, who is calling me? And I'm... I'm not a shaman.
Bright Light:
Hurry, Shaman, give me your name... ... ... ...Filgaia will be covered in
darkness again. Shaman...give me your name...
Young girl:
... ... ... My name is... "Cecilia".
Bright Light:
Shaman Cecilia... Release my power from the 'sealed library'...
[The light flashes. Cecilia looks around in wonder.]
Cecilia:
Please wait!! Who are you!? What do you mean by the sealed library?!
[The screen turns to white.]
Cecilia... Guardian Shaman, Cecilia...
...Cecilia...
...Cecilia...
...Cecilia...
...Cecilia...?
...Hey, Cecilia?! You're so absentminded!
[The screen now shows us a picture within the Curan Abbey. We see Cecilia, who
is kneeling beneath a desk, a brown-haired girl kneeling beside her.]
Cecilia:
Oh... What was I doing? Was that a dream?
Holly:
Were you daydreaming again? You're almost 17. You shouldn't daydream so much.
You are so strange sometimes...
Cecilia:
I guess I am strange... But Holly, you're strange too. Why are you down on your
hands and knees like that?
Holly:
[hits the floor with her hand in frustration] Because I'm checking on you! And
I'm the not the one who's under the table!
Cecilia:
Oh, that's true...
Holly: Right after the bell, there was an earthquake. You really don't
remember?
Cecilia:
...Yes, I crawled under the desk.
Holly:
Uh, yeah.
Cecilia:
(And, I heard someone's voice. Whose voice was it, calling me a shaman...)
Holly:
[Slaps the floor again] Hey, are you daydreaming again?! You don't have time
for that. How soon until you return to Adlehyde? Time goes by so quickly.
You're turning 17, right? You should start telling everyone goodbye.
Cecilia:
Goodbye? (If it was not a dream... whose voice was it? What was the voice
trying to tell me? And, what is this 'Sealed Library'?) [shakes head]
Thank you, Holly. It seems I don't have any time to waste.
[Momentarily forgetting that she is still under the desk, Cecilia makes a move
to stand up and hits her head hard. She doubles over.]
Cecilia:
Ouch! Oh...
Holly:
Oh Cecilia, you're so absentminded! Are you OK?
[Cecilia speaks with Holly again.]
Holly:
I heard your head hit the table, and it was so loud! Is your head OK? Let me
look at it... ...Oh no, you've got a huge bump! I'm worried about you. You were
already pretty strange... I hope it doesn't get worse! You didn't forget to see
Sister Mary and Master Anje, did you? I know they are always busy, but you
should go see them at some point.
[Cecilia goes and speaks with...]
Sister Mary:
Well, Cecilia, isn't your departure day near? How are your preparations going?
Do you feel ready?
Cecilia:
Yes, Sister Mary. Thank you very much for all your kindness. But, there is one
thing that I would like to ask you about...
*Cecilia told Sister Mary about the mysterious dream that she had...
Sister Mary:
...Sealed library... Guardians' shaman... I see, you had such a dream...
Cecilia:
Sister Mary, what should I do? A sealed library...the voice which called me
the Guardians' shaman... There's so much I don't understand...
I'm so confused... Please guide me.
Sister Mary:
It's easy to go wherever other people might direct you. But now you are an
adult with much responsibility and so you will have to behave like one. You
will have to chart your own course and then face whatever may happen along the
way. For this reason, Cecilia, I will not give you any advice in regards to
this revelation. But you will be fine, Cecilia. There is nothing that you
cannot overcome; just remember all that you learned at Curan Abbey.
[Cecilia speaks with her again.]
Sister Mary:
I heard that females of royal Adlehyde descent have the ability to communicate
with Guardians. This dream of yours...it might be related to, not just you, but
to the future of this entire planet.
[Cecilia speaks with Master Anje.]
Master Anje:
Hello, Cecilia. You have good timing. I just finished the Layline device. The
device measures the Guardians' power flowing through Filgaia. It should be able
to observe the whole planet if it works as planned. It not only supports my
study about Guardians, but it might solve the mystery of Filgaia's
deterioration and reverse the process.
Cecilia:
Reverse Filgaia's deterioration? If that happened, many lives would be saved.
I will pray for the Layline device to help you in this. But, Master Anje, what
do you mean by good timing?
Master Anje:
Well, it's related to the Teardrop you possess. I heard Sister Mary say the
Teardrop is a family heirloom that connects girls in Adlehyde's royal family
to Guardians. I would like to observe the Layline device while you use the
Teardrop to connect with a Guardian's mind. If you are successful in
connecting, it might affect the Layline. If this device observes a reaction to
the connection of you and a Guardian, it will confirm that my device works.
Cecilia:
But, Master Anje... I have never heard of anyone actually communicating with
Guardians just by wielding the Teardrop. I don't think I can meet your
expectations...
Master Anje:
Even if you fail, can you please try? I don't mind if it doesn't work, but if
it does, I'd like to see if it affects the Layline.
Cecilia:
... ... ... I understand, Master Anje. I will give it a try...
[Cecilia uses the Teardrop on the device. She bows her head, and a voice
speaks to her.]
Voice
Shaman... Cecilia... Concentrate on the Teardrop... In the sealed library...
release me from the book of Nelgal... By your shaman's blood of royal
descent... as one who inherits the Teardrop... Release me...
Cecilia:
(With the Teardrop, the voice is sent directly into my heart?)
Voice:
At the sealed library, release me...
Cecilia:
(Who are you?! Please tell me... What can I do? What does the Teardrop do?)
Master Anje:
Cecilia...!? What happened, Cecilia?
[Cecilia is shaken out of her dream; she looks startled when Master Anje tries
to speak with her.]
Master Anje:
Oh, it's all right... You are awake now. At first I thought you had started to
daydream, and then I was worried when I realized that you weren't. Maybe I
shouldn't have asked you to do this...
Cecilia:
I'm OK... but it felt like, with the help of the Teardrop, I was able to sense
this mysterious voice...
Master Anje:
Teardrop...? [presses her fist against her cheek] The glow of the Teardrop
causes the Layline observation machine to react. Perhaps the Teardrop you wear
is tied to Layline origins. [she rests her hands] This voice you heard...
...might be a Guardian. This machine observes the Laylines... In other words,
this device may be able to sense the power of the Guardians.
[Anje reaches into her back pocket, withdraws something, and hands it
to Cecilia.]
Master Anje:
Anyway, it appears I was correct with my little experiment. Thank you for
cooperating.
[Cecilia ventures and speaks with Suzanne, Peleira, in their respective rooms
and Lana in the hallway.]
Suzanne:
I'm not that good at magic, but I am the most talented musician at this Abbey!
What kind of music shall I play today? I don't have talent in terms of magic,
though Phys. Ed. class the other day was fun... When I hit my partner with my
scepter, I recovered an MP point. As the old saying goes, 'Better to carry a
cane than to fall down'. When MP is about to run out, it might be a good idea
to recover MP by using your scepter.
Lana:
There's attack-type and support-type magic. Let me explain the effects of each.
Attack magic changes molecular movement; support magic changes molecular
structure... That's the gist. All the different magics you can use are made by
combing any two different crests. There are four types: Geo, Fray, Wing, and
Muse. Was that difficult to follow? Anyway, you practice by creating spells.
Learning through trial and error is best.
Peleira:
A sealed library? I heard about it, but it's not a scoop. I heard it is one of
Curan Abbey's seven wonderful secrets. If memory serves me right, the story
is... "Stand before the holy woman who guards the door and raise the light of
life. Then the way will be open..." But this story's a lie! I threw a lamp at
the holy woman statue, and it didn't show any reaction! Maybe a different sort
of light...
Irena:
Hey, you know what I heard? Sister Mary was a classmate of Cecilia's mother at
this Abbey. Both were beautiful and best friends... But they were really
mischievous and always caused trouble in the Abbey. It's hard to imagine
Sister Mary like that! Does it mean that being mischievous when you're young
will lead to youthful discretion at Sister Mary's age?
Logan:
I just fried up some chow mein! You should try this since you are here. Uncle
Logan's noodles are world famous! Whenever you're tired, come over and have
some chow mein! Everything, like your HP, MP, and VIT gauges, are refilled
instantly, and all negative status effects are removed! But my chow mein isn't
the only way for you to recover. Whenever you level up from your battle
experience, your whole body recovers. So keep leveling up, and it'll be just
like eating Uncle Logan's chow mein. [Meal.] You ate my chow mein with such
gusto! I love it when people enjoy the food I made. Come back anytime you're
hungry!
Brea:
That earthquake was such a shock. At first I thought I was convulsing, and
that's why everything was shaking... Then I realized that my cup on the table
was shaking, too. I was so surprised I almost screamed.
Trish:
Cecilia, do you mind if I tell you something? I was arranging the books and
noticed that a book which should be here is missing. I'm irritated since it
does not look good to have only the first volume of the series. Don't get me
wrong, it has nothing to do with me caring about how the story ends. Well,
anyway, if you find the next volume somewhere, would you mind bringing it back?
[Cecilia speaks with her again.]
Trish:
I'm arranging books now. Hey, take a look at this, Cecilia... The magic book
'De La Metalica' was placed in children's literature... next to "Tragedy of
Dolly". I feel unhappy more than angry... I wonder if other people feel strange
when they see books placed in the wrong genre or not in alphabetical order?
[Cecilia stands in front of the holy statue in the middle of the courtyard.]
A statue of a holy woman, circled by the other statues as if it is being
guarded, faces west.
[Cecilia uses the Teardrop on it. The statue shines; a door off to the west is
unlocked. Cecilia enters, goes inside, uses the Teardrop, and is teleported to
the 'Sealed Library'. The things written on the dungeon walls throughout are
as follows... ]
Puzzle clue 1:
Light up the ends. Light up the center. But only three, then you may enter.
Puzzle clue 2:
5 fires with short lives. By standing at its peak, give life. Then the door
shall be opened.
[Finally she approaches a plaque with the following engraved upon it...]
I'm the alpha and omega...
Past and future united...
The future is made by my edge...
Speak my name and remember the loathsome history...
[Cecilia enters the password "Guardian Blade" and continues into the following
room. She touches the book she sees on the desk there, opening it to a random
page and reading it.]
Cecilia:
...Book of Nelgal? When was this book written... It seems to be about an old
monster who was born from magic and consumes magical power. It's Nelgal.
[There's a flash. The pages start moving on their own; Cecilia jumps back.]
Book of Nelgal:
Are you seeking wisdom for power? Or are you the one who heard the whisper of
water...? No matter which one you are. Read this as a book written by dark
forces. Everything is Nelgal's flesh and blood!
[A battle starts.]
Nelgal:
As a human being, you radiate magical power... Nelgal deems you worthy
of consumption.
Cecilia:
You're the voice that's been calling me?! No, I only feel sinister thoughts
from you!
Nelgal:
Hear the water whispering? Convince me of your power if you are the shaman.
Cecilia:
The whisper of water? ...Shaman?
Nelgal:
...If you would like to hear the voice, you should defeat me and see. The
whisper of water is there!
[On the third turn, Nelgal creates three mini versions of himself. A voice
speaks to her.]
Voice:
Shaman...Cecilia... listen to me...release... Guardian's power...
[The medium 'Aqua Wisp' is obtained. Cecilia uses it on Nelgal and defeats him.
The battle soon ends. The book is consumed by a purple light. It emits a flash;
Cecilia steps back several times. At last, she covers her eyes.]
Voice:
...Shaman... The Guardian's Shaman, Cecilia... I appreciate that you listened
to my whisper... Please release me...
[Cecilia opens her eyes to see that she is back in a dream-like world of blue
with a light in front of her.]
Cecilia:
The voice...calling me... Who are you?
Light:
I am the Guardian who rules water, Schturdark... Long ago, I was captured and
imprisoned in a book by Nelgal's magical power... Shaman...I have longed for
you to listen to my whisper...
Cecilia:
...Shaman... Why do you call me a shaman!?
Light:
You are the one who understands our spirit and can change our spirit to
power... Our shaman, inheritor of the Teardrop... After this long period of
time, Filgaia is about to be enveloped in darkness. Shaman, can you hear it in
your mind? The sorrow of the sky and ocean... The anger of earth and wind...
Cecilia:
[hands over her heart] ... ... ... [opens her eyes] ...Yes, I can... I can
hear... the Teardrop... connecting me to those voices...
Light:
Shaman, unite us... Use our power to fight the steel menace, which threatens
all life on this world. The battle for sky and earth is about to begin once
more... The gate to death 'Lolithia' will be opened, a messenger of armageddon
will appear, but don't give in. You must defeat it... That is your mission...
[The light flashes. Cecilia finds herself back in the room. She looks around,
startled, for the book is no longer there. She is holding a stone slab with
the etching of a turtle on it.]
Cecilia:
'Lolithia'... What does it mean? This is a mission for a shaman... No! My
mission as princess of Adlehyde awaits me...
[Cecilia exits the Sealed library and soon appears back out in the courtyard
where Sister Mary is eagerly awaiting her.]
Sister Mary
Welcome back, Cecilia.
Cecilia:
Sister Mary? Did you know? [approaches the woman]
Sister Mary:
Yes, I knew... I know everything. I know that you are carrying something very
heavy, too.
Cecilia:
...Sister...
Sister Mary:
I believe that you will have to face many trials if you are led by
the Teardrop... ... ... ... The women of the Adlehyde royal family are born
shamans; those who can commune with the Guardians of this world. And, they are
often faced with the hard and difficult path of destiny...
Cecilia:
[closes her eyes] ...Yes. But, even though, I'm...
Sister Mary:
Yes, I know you are always trying to be strong... ... ... ... No one can do
your suffering for you, but friends can most definitely help to lighten the
load. Cecilia... Find friends who can share the burden of your destiny. And
perhaps you will reduce their burdens, as well...
Cecilia:
[looks down] Friends... yes...you are right... But I am... ...a princess of
Adlehyde... Even if I consider them my friends, will they do the same and
consider me theirs? Please tell me, Sister. Is it even possible to find friends
that would accept someone like me?
Sister Mary:
Well, we will see. Friends are not something you make, but rather something you
discover. Your mother was born in Adlehyde, and she was able to find wonderful
friends here at Curan Abbey.
[Sister Mary winks at Cecilia. Both females erupt into chuckling. At last,
Sister Mary puts her hand on Cecilia's shoulder.]
Sister Mary:
Always remember to smile and...have faith in yourself! Everyone else who knows
you places their faith in you easily. [takes Cecilia's hands] You are a
princess of Adlehyde, but first and foremost, you are your own person. There
are many dictates and duties, but in the end you alone choose your life. Do
you understand?
Cecilia:
Yes... I think I'm ready...
[Cecilia goes to leave the Abbey. She stops before the entrance, seeing many of
her classmates gathered there.]
Cecilia:
Everyone...
Peleira:
I knew that you would have to return to Adlehyde's castle when you turned 17
years old... But I didn't know that was today!
Cecilia:
I'm sorry... I was being absentminded as usual...
Trish:
Do you have to return so soon?
[Cecilia closes her eyes briefly, opens them, and nods. Holly puts her hands
on her hips.]
Holly:
Well, even though you weren't here long... I'm glad I got to know you. I'll
miss you. We all will.
[All the girls crowd around Cecilia. The scene freezes.]

No comments:

Post a Comment