Thursday, June 7, 2012

Case Study No. 0367: "Ravaged by a Vampire Librarian"

Blood In The Stacks: Ravaged By A Vampire Librarian
3:33
Another installment in the Monster By Mail Art project. Phase 2 of this project has begun and the theme for this round is "Fictional Monster Movies". Want your own Monster by Mail? Visit http://www.monsterbymail.com. An original hand drawn monster sketch delivered to your doorstep
All proceeds from this project go to pay for medical expenses related to the birth of our new baby in the fall

Music is "Down With Bennies" by The Kleptones
Tags: monsterbymail jawboneradio len nora monster art speed drawing
Added: 5 years ago
From: jawboneradio
Views: 2,535

From flickr.com:

Blood In The Stacks: Ravaged By A Vampire Librarian
By jawboneradio (Len Peralta)
This photo was taken on April 29, 2007.

---

From monsterbymail.com:

Monster By Mail FAQ:
Re: The "tracing" of the art, I use rough construction lines before I start, so I know where I'm going before I start inking. I don't show the pencil stage because it would make the video way too long and I am usually doing multiple pencil sketches at one time.

The tools are use are Berol Prismcolors, Faber Castell Pitt Pens for inking, colored pencils, watercolors and a white paint pen for highlighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment