Thursday, March 15, 2012

Case Study No. 0299: Sindy Lange

Roxy Anne , Sindy Lange , Mikey Butders in My First Sex Teacher
2:51
DOWNLOAD FULL SCENE AT http://bit.ly/ ohBpPw
Roxy Anne , Sindy Lange , Mikey Butders in My First Sex Teacher
Tags: Roxy Anne Sindy Lange
Added: 6 months ago
From: ClaudiaSallywcc
Views: 655

My First Sex Teacher
Directed by Brett Brando

[scene opens with student Mikey Butders sitting in Professor Roxy Anne's classroom]
PROFESSOR: [holds up paper] Mikey, is this your research paper?
MIKEY BUTDERS: It sure is! Pretty good, isn't it?
PROFESSOR: Your resources ... They're ridiculous!
MIKEY BUTDERS: Ridiculous? Well, they're completely legit! I mean, what's wrong with the paper? It's flawless!
PROFESSOR: [holds up a book] Hello? It's the "San Bernadino Diet"?
MIKEY BUTDERS: [nods]
PROFESSOR: [holds up another book] "I'm OK, You're Shit"?
MIKEY BUTDERS: Oh, that's a good one right there, Professor Anne!
PROFESSOR: Who helped you with this paper?
MIKEY BUTDERS: Uh well, y'know, I went down to the library and ... uh, Miss Lange, the librarian, was very helpful with the paper.
PROFESSOR: Wait a minute, our Miss Lange, here at the university, helped you with this paper?
MIKEY BUTDERS: Yep, Miss Lange. Sure did.
PROFESSOR: [sigh] I'm gonna have to call her right now.
MIKEY BUTDERS: Do what you gotta do ...
[she picks up the phone]
PROFESSOR: Yes hi, can I have the library, please? Yes hi, Miss Lange please ... Yes hi, Miss Lange? Hi, this is Miss Anne. Yes. Uh, I was wondering if you really did help Mikey with his research paper? You did? Okay, can I please have you come down to the classroom as soon as possible? Yes, at once. Thank you.
[she hangs up]
MIKEY BUTDERS: You got her to come down here?
PROFESSOR: Mm-hmm.
MIKEY BUTDERS: [rubs his hands with glee]
PROFESSOR: We're gonna get to the bottom of this real quick, Mister ...
[cut to Sindy Lange entering the classroom]
MISS LANGE: Yes Professor, what can I do for you?
PROFESSOR: Miss Lange, did you help Mikey with his research paper?
MISS LANGE: [takes off her glasses] Help him?
PROFESSOR: Did you give him these books for his resources?
[she points to the books on her desk]
PROFESSOR: I mean, look at these! These came out of your library?
MIKEY BUTDERS: Very modern library, Misses--
MISS LANGE: Hey, not now ... Well, these did come out of my library, but they're not for everybody. I gave these to him for his personal use.
MIKEY BUTDERS: She gave them to me as a--
MISS LANGE: Not now! I gave them to him for his personal use, not ... I didn't think he was gonna write a report.
[she looks at Mikey]
MISS LANGE: Are you dumb or something?
MIKEY BUTDERS: [smiles]
PROFESSOR: Wait a minute ... Are you fraternizing with this student, Miss Lange?
MISS LANGE: Hmm, that's not what I would call it.
PROFESSOR: What would you call it?
MISS LANGE: Helping with his research, but--
PROFESSOR: Hmm. Did you know that when we signed onto this university, we signed a contract? No fraternizing with the students.
MISS LANGE: Well technically, I'm just a librarian here. And when I got the job, I didn't sign a contract. So that means, I can fuck whoever I want.
PROFESSOR: Oh really?
MISS LANGE: [to Mikey] You had this planned out the whole time, didn't you?
MIKEY BUTDERS: You're goddamn right I did! Hottest professor in school, hot librarian such as yourself. Every man's dream come true.
PROFESSOR: This is very inappropriate ...
[the two women kiss]

---

From wikipedia.org:

"My First Sex Teacher" (starring Sindy Lange, Roxy Anne, & Mikey Butders)

Professor Roxy Anne calls librarian Sindy Lange into her classroom to ask about the ridiculous help she's been giving Mikey and quickly finds out it's because she's been boning Mikey in the library. Luckily, there's enough of Ms. Lange to go around, so come on, Prof, get in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment